Le jeudi 09 février 2023 à 14:04 +0100, Johannes Roeßler a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking how to assign the lyrics two one of two voices in one       staff
> in the simplest way with my "normal" source code:
> bassVoicePart = \new Staff \with {
>         midiInstrument = "oboe"
>          \consists "Merge_rests_engraver"
>       } { \clef bass << \bass \\ \bassII >> }
>       \addlyrics { \verseOne }
> how do I integrate lyricsto correctly?
> Best regards
>       Joei

The most common way would be

```
\version "2.24.0"

bass = { c'4. 8 }
bassII = { c8 4. }
verseOne = \new Lyrics \lyricmode { ah oh }

<<
  \new Staff \with {
    midiInstrument = "oboe"
     \consists "Merge_rests_engraver"
  }
  {
    \clef bass
    <<
      \new Voice = voiceI { \voiceOne \bass }
      \new Voice = voiceII { \voiceTwo \bassII }

  }
  \lyricsto voiceII { \verseOne }

```

but you can also shorten it with `\voices`:

```
<<
  \new Staff \with {
    midiInstrument = "oboe"