(Adding back the list)

Le dimanche 19 février 2023 à 12:46 -0500, R. Padraic Springuel a écrit :
> It’s part of my system for having make automatically figure out dependencies
> when running LilyPond:
> [https://github.com/rpspringuel/lilypond_make/tree/GNUmake_dependencies](https://github.com/rpspringuel/lilypond_make/tree/GNUmake_dependencies)
>
> The changes to the backend require some updates to the system to work with
> 2.24.

I see that you also have a branch where you ask LilyPond what it has
generated after it has generated it. What about doing something much simpler:
always call LilyPond with `-o emptydir`, where `emptydir` is an empty directory,
and move the files afterwards.
Then you know exactly what has been generated without having to ask LilyPond.