Le mardi 21 février 2023 à 10:10 -0800, Donald J. Stewart a écrit :
> I'd like to set something similar to 'eighth note = triplet' (attached tempo
> marking)
>
> I see 'Beat Change' under Directives -> Markings -> Tempi and Metronome marks
>
> But for some reason I get an 'unable to typeset' warning when I attempt to
> use
> this.
>
> I'm sure there's a simple solution that I'm just overlooking...

Hello,

So you know, your message was manually approved because you are not a list
subscriber. Please fix this by subscribing on
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-user (you may choose not to
receive list messages). Thanks.

I'm not sure what editor you are using. An editor will merely help you to
insert common commands, but no editor knows about every possible LilyPond
command.

If you search for “swing” in LilyPond's [documentation
index](https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/notation/lilypond-index.html),
 you will land on the description of the `\rhythm` command, with an example
that looks pretty much like your picture.

Regards,

Jean