Le dimanche 26 février 2023 à 19:40 +1100, Andrew Bernard a écrit :
> And as a last gasp, I recall when I was running the GNU Mailman lists
> that we had a web based interface to it which was half way decent. This
> may only be supported with GNU Mailman 3, I don't remember (we are on
> 2). I think it is called Kitty, and it's part of the official
> distribution, or very closely associated with it. Also, there's a very
> powerful search engine available for GNU Mailman which is much more
> capable than simple text search terms in the user archive. So without
> changing anything this list could be improved using the GNU approved
> add-ons (I assume GNU approves them).

Mailman 3 is the elephant in the room here.

One admin talked about migrating to it at some point, but I don't know where
this stands.

I looked at
[https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-...@python.org/](https://mail.python.org/archives/list/python-...@python.org/)
 and I was very surprised to see that you can post by email. I don't think this
was possible when I last used a Hyperkitty archive. That is very nice and it
would be a big win.