-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org>
Datum: 11-03-23  13:19  (GMT+01:00) Aan: Jean Abou Samra <j...@abou-samra.fr>
Cc: lilypond-user@gnu.org Onderwerp: Re: LilyPond talk in German at Chemnitzer
Linuxtage Jean Abou Samra <j...@abou-samra.fr> writes:> Le samedi 11 mars 2023
à 12:55 +0100, David Kastrup a écrit :>>>> Hi,>> >> just a heads-up for a talk
about LilyPond happening at 5pm MET (UTC+1).>> >> It's being streamed (and
there will be a recording available a few weeks>> later).>> For those
wondering, the link to the streaming appears to be “Zum> Stream” on>
https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2023/en/programm/beitrag/281D'oh.  I had the
page open in my browser for referencing it.  I justforgot to actually do
so.Thanks!-- David Kastrup