Hi All,

Thanks to Jean Abou Samra I can now create \markup that goes to a place in
a youtube video.

These are of the form:

fis4^\markup \with-url#"https://youtu.be...?t=SEC"; {ref} where "SEC" is
replaced with the number of seconds in from the start.

I would like to create a function to simplify things so instead of having
the entire URL repeated everywhere, would have something that looks like

fis4^\mymk "215".

So far, I remain entirely confused about creating a new markup command.  I
won't bother describing my many failed attempts.  I am clearly missing some
basic concepts. I have no problem creating scheme functions to do various
manipulations, but extending the markup function has eluded me.

Any guidance would be most appreciated!

Ken Ledeen

Mobile:   617-817-3183

www.nevo.com