thats funny ;) - you answered my other question regarding the clef here (for completeness, I've added your solution to the other thread)- but this issue is, though the same source,  a different one - its regarding
the key signature.

The source is like this:

and by

|\version "2.24.0"
{
  \clef bass
  \override Staff.KeySignature.flat-positions = #'((-3 . 5))
  \set Staff.clefPosition = #0
  \set Staff.middleCPosition = #-3

  \key f\major

  bes'2
}|||

I was able to move the clef and the position of the note - but the key signature is on the wrong lines, I was hoping the "middleCPosition" would move
the key too.

Joei