Hello Stephan,

it appears like the one at fault here is the cx_Freeze package, which in
hooks/pyqt5/add_library.py loads PyQt5.

This package does have a few similar bugs:

https://github.com/marcelotduarte/cx_Freeze/issues/504
https://github.com/marcelotduarte/cx_Freeze/issues/1408

These should be fixed with version 6.13, but considering the version used here
is not the most recent one (the line at fault "qtcore = __import__("PyQt5",
fromlist=["QtCore"]).QtCore" is not line 19 anymore) it might be plausible
that this it the bug you are facing.

You might either try the fixes dicussed in the threads, or you could (if you
have access to the python installation used by Frescobaldi) use

pip freeze

to check the version of the cx_freeze package and in case upgrade it using

pip install cx_freeze.

Finally you should consider filing a bug report on the Frescobaldi issue
tracker so the issue can be fixed.

Cheers,
Valentin