Le mardi 16 mai 2023 à 16:24 +0100, Paul Hodges a écrit :

> I have a horizontal bracket with lengthened edges.  I want the edges to be
> dashed, but I can't see a way to do this without the horizontal part being
> dashed as well.  Is there a simple solution, or do I just have to draw an
> extra solid line over the part I don't want dashed?

I think the easiest is to remove the automatically drawn edges and add yours,
e.g.,

```
\version "2.24.1"

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    \override HorizontalBracket.edge-height = #'(0 . 0)
    \override HorizontalBracket.stencil =
      #(grob-transformer 'stencil (lambda (grob original)
(grob-interpret-markup grob
          #{
            \markup
            \put-adjacent #X #LEFT