Dear list,

I’m trying to add the functionality of this snippet
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1075 to the satb.ly template bundled in
lilypond, but I am having trouble in finding the way to do so.

I tried adding the code snippet to the template, also directly into my
file, first attempt was to use \alternativeKey c f \major within the Key
variable of the template a second attempt was to declare a normal \key c
\major on the Key variable and then put the \alternativeKey c f \major at
the beginning of a voice variable such as SopranoMusic. Either way compiles
successfully but doesn’t show the alternative key.

I’m pretty sure I’m missing something but I’m unsure where to start. Hope
you can help.
Thanks in advance.

Fernando