Le mardi 30 mai 2023 à 16:50 +0200, Jakob Pedersen a écrit :

>  Dear Robin,
>
>  Thank you! How delightfully simple!
>
>  I should probably have inferred this from the example, and I apologise for
> not doing so and spamming the list with an idiotic question!
>
>  Perhaps the use of \text to add whatever text the user would want could be
> expanded upon in the documentation, but that's a minor issue, obviously, and
> perhaps not likely to crop up very often. To my knowledge, this is the only
> place the \text command is used.

Documentation edits happen in the development branch, which is currently the
2.25.x series, and in those versions, it's even more delightfully simple: you
don't even need `\text`, it just works as-is. Change documented
[here](https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.25/Documentation/changes/text-and-font-improvements.html).

Conversely, "1-4" isn't drawn in a music font anymore, so you would have to
change it to use `\markup \volta-number`. Or you could just use `\repeat volta`
and only override one text instead of expressing everything as repeat commands
(which also yields a correct MIDI rendition):

```
\version "2.25.5"
\language "deutsch"

global = { \key b \major \time 4/4 }

\relative {
  \global
  \repeat volta 5 {
    b'4 a g f
    \alternative {
      \volta 1,2,3,4 {
        f f2 r4
      }
      \volta 5 {
        \once \override Score.VoltaBracket.text = "Efter sidste vers."
        f2 r2
```

(And the `\text` command is also being separately replaced with other commands,
but that's another story.)

Best,

Jean