Ah, you're saying that if I'd read past the "vertical spacing" and
"horizontal spacing" sections I'd have found the section titled to fit my
question and be a happier guy? Thank you for that.

And also for pointing out page-count. That does seem easiest and in fact it
worked. I always like it best when I can tell the computer, "you're a
computer, figure it out".  (And thank you to David K for that same answer,
too.)

 -Tom