On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 9:47 AM Knute Snortum <ksnor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 8:31 AM Kieren MacMillan <
> kie...@kierenmacmillan.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi Knute,
>>
>> > Now the only thing that remains is that one of the left hand bars lines
>> is too close to the notes.
>>
>> Maybe
>>
>>   R2. \once \override Score.BarLine.extra-offset = #'(-1 . 0) \once
>> \override Score.Clef.extra-offset = #'(-1 . 0) |
>>

> That looks good, thanks!

Bah!  I spoke too soon.  Removing the Timing_translator from the score
context and adding it to the staff works on my short sample, but when I put
it into the entire piece, it messes up the engraving of all the rest of the
bars.  Is there a way to remove the Timing_translator just at the credendo
and not the entire piece?

--
Knute Snortum