Thank you very much indeed for your offer.  I'll try to put something
together: currently my files are split up, so that all common
definitions are in one file, all music in another, and the layout in a
third file (which imports the others).  I'll aim to make a simple
representative file which includes the lot!

But as I said earlier the music is split into two definitions: one contains
the pitch information, and the other the rhythm.  These are then put
together as I described in my first post.

I'll get that file sorted tomorrow.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair McAndrew (he/him)