Hi, All -

Many thanks for all your work and for your help.

I'm running Linux/Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS.

I'm having trouble with running convert-ly. I've successfully downloaded
and installed and run LilyPond 2.24.2 under Frescobaldi 3.2. (I decided to
stay with 3.2 because it seemed to work more clearly/conveniently with
LilyPond 2.24.0 than Frescobaldi 3.3 does).

I installed Lilypond in home/lilypond, and I aimed Frescobaldi 3.2 to
/home/rpalmer/lilypond/lilypond-2.24.2/bin/lilypond
When I run Frescobaldi on an .ly file, it seems to work correctly.

When I open Terminal and type in

find . -name '*.ly' -exec convert-ly -e '{}' \;

and hit return, I get multiple lines of

/home/(me)/bin/convert-ly: 6: exec:
/home/(me)/lilypond/usr/bin/python3: not found

When I try to go to

/home/(me)/lilypond/usr/bin

my lilypond directory has no /usr, much less /usr/bin

lilypond/lilypond-2.24.2/lib

does have python3.10

Any idea where I'm going wrong and/or what I can do to resolve this
and run convert-ly on my LilyPond files?

I would greatly appreciate any help.

All the best,

Ralph

______