I have some questions about the LSR and I hope this is the place to ask
them.

I have noticed that some snippets take up a lot of blank space under them.
This is because they have marked the snippet as stand-alone, but haven't
put a "tagline = ##f" in the paper or header block.  I'm happy to look
through the LSR, find snippets like this and modify them, but it doesn't
look like I have the privileges to do this.

So, 1) do we want to modify some of the snippets to add tagline = ##f, and
if so 2) how would I go about modifying the LSR DB?

--
Knute Snortum