Dear Lilypond users,
I’m trying to use lilyjazz for a jazz lead-sheet, in order to reproduce the
hand-written style. However, the fonts do not show up as they should, cf. the
examples for the lilyjazz style. For example, this is a snipped of the
AllOfMe.pdf
<https://github.com/OpenLilyPondFonts/lilyjazz/blob/master/examples/AllOfMe.pdf>
 example provided at GitHub :

Compiling the AllOfMe.ly
<https://github.com/OpenLilyPondFonts/lilyjazz/blob/master/examples/AllOfMe.ly>
code with lilypond 2.24.3 (after some tweaking to get rid of a deprecated
syntax) leads to the following:

The notes are correctly reproduced, but the chords and text are using the
default font, at least it seems. I believe that Lilyjazz is properly installed,
the required “ily” styles are found and the fonts are installed where they
should.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jan