On 25 jun 2005, at 18:22, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

I too can read the French but it would be very convenient to have a translation so I do not inadvertently misunderstand.
Merci
Jay

Not only that, but posting your question in a language other than english will deprive your access to a big pool of knowledgable people who can discuss in English, but can't in the posted language. What I'm trying to state is that you do yourself a favour by posting in English.

---
A marriage is always made up of two people who are prepared to swear that only the other one snores.

-- (Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant)