On Thu, 2023-12-07 at 02:43 +0000, Chris Korda wrote:
> Doesn’t LilyPond already contain python? There’s a python.exe in the
> bin folder, and it appears to run the python scripts that come with
> LilyPond, can I just use that to run ly2video? I’m guessing not
> because that would be too easy.

ly2video is designed for easy installation via pip, the python package
installer.  I have been able to run it without installing via pip for
development, but I have no idea how you would do that on Windows.

ly2video has some other python library dependencies which are taken
care of via pip.  You can't just run python.exe.  I don't use Windows
so I have no idea how any of it works there.