Hi all,

I was excited to try the new font-switching mechanism(s) in 2.25.x, but they
don’t seem to be having any effect at all on my output…? I used examples,
cut-and-pasted from the online documentation, e.g.

\paper {
  property-defaults.fonts.serif = "Linux Libertine O"
  property-defaults.fonts.sans = "DejaVu Sans"
  property-defaults.fonts.typewriter = "DejaVu Sans Mono"
}

\relative c'{
  c1-\markup {
    serif,
    \sans sans,
    \typewriter typewriter. }
}

or

\paper {
  property-defaults.fonts.music = "gonville"
}

Nothing changes in the output, and no errors are logged.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Kieren.

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.