Hi,

> Thank you Jean. I just now wanted to apply your tip, but it's not quite what
> I expected. If I copy your script litterally, the number overlaps with the
> \header (piece title, composer etc.). If I delete the \with-outline the
> overlap is gone, but the number appears below the header, but I would like it
> in the TOP corner, above the header. Is that possible?

Sorry for the very late reply. It's best to reply to the list also, this shares
the burden of helping (I've added back in CC).

You could increase the distance from the top of the page to the header, as in,
e.g.,

```
\version "2.24.2"

\paper {
  top-markup-spacing.minimum-distance = 10
}
\header {
  title = "ABC"
}