On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 6:26 AM Bernhard Kleine <bernhard.kle...@gmx.net> wrote:

> The following MWE gave a warning
>
> C:/Users/bk/AppData/Local/Temp/frescobaldi-n7fp9iem/tmp_isr57mt/document.ly:52:25:
>  Warnung: deprecated: missing `.' in property path StaffSymbol.staff-space
>
> I think maybe the frescobaldi is not aware of changes to this lilypond
> version. What do I have change to make the score compile without this warning?

I'm FAR from an expert, but the few times I've encountered errors like
that, the error message basically seems to tell me what I should do,
albeit not in the clearest way.

Does changing StaffSymbol #'staff-space to StaffSymbol.staff-space fix
the problem?

(Or am I misunderstanding your question?)

I note, as I often do, too many older versions of documentation --
apparently, from 2.13 to 2.24, with the documentation for 2.25 not
there yet. But this page for 2.24 suggests to me, the change that the
error message suggested...

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.24/Documentation/snippets/spacing