Hello,
I read the 2005 article in the Linux journal about making schenkerian
graphs, and I feel like it covered everything except one type of slur. I
think I've heard it called a swan slur before. It's a slur that hooks
around a note. In this picture it's the slur connecting the e flat in the
bass to the second b flat.
https://i0.wp.com/johnhalle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/image-3.png?ssl=1
I feel like I need one more point to modify in the bezier curve to get it
to hook around like that. Is that possible?

Also, while searching for an answer to this I saw reference to a
LilySchenker framework but I can't find any more info about it, probably
because there's some famous person named Lily Schenker... Anyone have more
info on that?

Thanks,
Ben