Thanks Curt,

Unfortunately, I have already manually edited to the extent that tweaking the
generating program would result in a lot of lost work. Typically I try not to
edit post generation, but that was not possible in this particular case.

I am on arch linux. And yes, I am sure it would be possible to do it through
the terminal, but I am trying to avoid destructively editing the files (simply
out of fear even though I could always roll back). I would be replacing only a
few unicode characters, but many, many occurrences.

Best,

Michael

Mar 6, 2024, 14:22 by pla...@fishlet.com: