Hi -

Thanks for all your work and for your help to me over a number of years.

I'm running into a problem I have no idea how to fix. I've looked at
tremolos in the Notation Reference and in the Snippet Repository, but can't
find a solution. I would appreciate any help. The first image is the result
of tremoloTripletProblem.ly. The second image is from the score I'm trying
to reproduce (albeit in a slightly more legible fashion, I hope).

tremoloTripletProblem.ly :

%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.24.0"

\language english

tremoloTripletProblem =
\relative c' {
  \clef alto
  \key bf \major
  \time 4/4

    \tuplet 3/2 4
    { bf8-.\pp( 8-. 8-. 8-. 8-. 8-.)
      c8-.( 8-. 8-. a8-. 8-. 8-.) |
    bf2.:6 c4.:3 d4:3 |
    c2.:6 bf4.:3 a4.:3 |

\score {
  \tremoloTripletProblem
}

%%%%%%%

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
Any suggestions? I imagine the simplest solution would be to simply go with
half and quarter notes as tripletted with the tremolo mark, but I kind of
like the composer's notation.

All the best,

Ralph

______