Actually no, I won't want to ask that, I don't think :-)

You see, right hand fingering at the top/bottom, away from the note head is
just fine.
And so is string number, for that matter.

A big part of the reason is that they are substantially more sparse than
left hand fingerings are,
and being sparser they read fine sitting "above the skyline" (or below I
guess).
Also it's super rare to have more than one string/right-hand finger on an
event (note or chord):
once you get one in place, the rest is quite obvious.

Thanks a lot, I'll work with your example and report.

Cheers,
Luca

--
Luca Fascione