Markian Hlynka wrote:

... I've only been working with lilypond for a week! But, a number of my questions on vocal scores have gone unanswered. This seems to indicate to me that the manual need some revision, as a lot of people do seem to be doing vocal work! I'd be happy to help with the manual once i know what I'm doing.

If you have any remaining unanswered questions, please post them again. I had the impression that you had received answers and also that you had gained insight
enough to resolve most of the initial questions yourself now.

  /Mats