My original contains cues: small notes (played by someone else) near the end of an extended rest that are there to help the player come back in at the right time.

I suppose that my problem is that I don't know what such notes are called in Europe. I couldn't find "cue" in the index.

thanks
Jimmy Wilkinson            | Professor of Computer Science
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424
http://www.cs.cofc.edu/~jimmy

If there is one word to describe me, that word would have to be "profectionist".