Hi Samuel,

Apparently there's something deeply wrong with my setup. I'm now using OOo 2.0.4, LilyPond 2.8.6, and I receive the identical error as before:

'std::logic_error'
what():basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid

I'm inclined to believe that the error originates in Debian's default build of OOo, but I'm really just guessing. Alas, as I said, Google is no help with this error. I've put a message on the Linux audio developers' list, perhaps one of the C++ gurus there can help.

Best,

dp