Hi,
I have scanned the archives and can't find an answer to this question.

Is there a way to add a note to one verse only (for example, a pick up note to a measure). It would have to have an internal time value of zero, since it only appears once, and could be indicated with parentheses.

In a related issue - I haven't had any success with the \parenthesize command, unless the note in question is stacked in a chord.

--

         °
Chris    °
 ><((((°>

Christopher A. LaFond  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.lafond.us

"This seems like a case where we need to shoot the messenger." (Charlie Kaufman on Cypherpunks list)