Citando "Rick Hansen (aka RickH)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> If you have done this can you share it or sell it to me?  (please dont
> suggest m4, I gave up on that monster)
>
> Thanks

Hi, Rick! Yes, this preprocessor looks scary, as well as some advanced
programming with Scheme. But once I got into reading about the GEMA
preprocessor and didn't look as complicated as m4. Maybe it's worth a try.
Another thing I found out that is *really* useful with text editing,
manipulating: Learn Regular Expressions. You can do quite a few tricky search
and replace tasks. And most of text editors for programmers support them.

Eduardo