I have developed my own chord name font, "Cifrado", which I use to print scores
in other programs. With it, I'm able to print complex jazz chords with fewer
keystrokes (e.g., "A7#9b13" is input just with "ax;"). I've been trying to make
OooLilyPond use this font for chord names in OpenOffice. I've reached as far as
this:

\new ChordNames
 \context ChordNames {
    \override ChordNames . ChordName  #'font-name = #"Cifrado"
 {
    \set chordChanges = ##t
    \chordmode {  a2:m7 b:7 c:9 d:7 }

But "Cifrado" uses all keys on the keyboard and I can't get LilyPond to process
chord extensions that have not been preset into the program.

Can you help?