Hello,

after upgrading to 2.11, the beams going accross barlines block the engine from making line breaks. The problem is that I have a polyphonic place in the score I'm engraving where there are 9 bars one after the other that have barline-crossing beams in some of the voices, and 9 bars are much longer than a single line in an arbitrary paper. If I try to introduce manual line breaks with the \break command, I only get the following warning:

warning: forced break was overridden by some other event, should you be using bar checks?

And the line still doesn't get broken. How can I force the lines to break? Is this maybe a bug?

Thank you,
Adam