I am a beginner too... both to music and lilypond ;)

Thanks to this post I've learned how to engrave some part of the notation we
are trying to play in the class... previously I could only model it as in
the first measure in the attached image... now I know how to model it but I
want to add a dot to the leftmost note... I have the same problem with the
"." dot... even when I add the *2/3 fraction the notes split appart...

here is the script :

\relative c'' {
  \time 3/8
  \override Staff.NoteCollision #'merge-differently-headed = ##t
   << { r8 <c  e>8  <c e>8 } \\ c,4. >>
   << { c8 <c' e>8  <c e>8 } \\ c,4 >>
   << { c8 <c' e>8  <c e>8 } \\ c,4.*2/3 >>
}

On 8/8/07, Valentin Villenave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2007/8/8, Peter Terpstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Indeed, indeed, your'e rigth. Never had this problem with it before, but
> I'm
> > a beginner :-)
>
> By the way, don't forget to be more specific in your "Subject" field
> the next time you post a question on the list; it makes much easier
> for everyone to browse the list archives in the future... 'How can I
> do this?' is a bit vague :)
>
> Best Regards,
> Valentin

VASIL KADIFELI
sayfalarımızı ziyaret edin yararlanın :)
http://www.kadifeli.com
http://www.kadifeli.com/vasil
http://www.kadifeli.com/fedon