Could you use a rhythm context and only include it in the midi output?

Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:28:40 +0200From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
lilypond-user@gnu.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fwd: TestCC: Hi!Being a Lilypond
newbee, I want to check with you if this is possible:I want to create an
inivisble "sync part" with "sync noteheads" drawn in white. Main reasons:

The invisible white noteheads of the "sync part" should produce clickable
links in the output pdf. These links, and their coordinates on the the
pdf-page, could be used as a basis for syncing a graphical moving pointer to a
wav playback of the example. (I'm using a midi to wav for converting, so I know
what the playback position of the notes are in the wav file...)
The invisible "sync part" could produce a metronome click midi track.I would
prefer the "sync part" to NOT affect the x-spacing of the visible parts.Have a
look at the jpg file, hopefully it should make things clearer. Best
regards!Jonas Nyström