GDP docs:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/

We have a second "final version" of LM 2 Tutorial. Please have a look at this; if no further mistakes are found, it will be sent to the translators. It's still possible to change text after it's been translated, but it makes extra work for them, so I'd really rather catch mistakes in the tutorial _now_.

We're also proud to advertise the first draft of LM 3 Fundamental concepts. Take a look at it; let us know any problems, or if there's anything you consider fundamental that isn't covered in there, or whatever.

We also accept praise.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham