Looks like the same font for Valentin and I , just Open Type vs. True
Type.

It was no problem in 2.11.34 (or any previous version) and I did not
recently install that font.

However - good news! - I rebooted my machine for some other reason, and I
have not now had a problem since. (At least I think that was when the
problem went away.)

I am well on my way to arranging that horn/bassoon Christmas piece!

Thanks for your reply.

Tim Reeves

"Han-Wen Nienhuys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/02/2007 03:39 PM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Valentin Villenave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
"Tim Reeves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, lilypond-user@gnu.org
Subject
Re: font errors but still output

2007/12/2, Valentin Villenave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > > programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph
naming.
> > > Skipping glyph U+FFFFFFFF, file
C:/WINDOWS/fonts/CenturySchL-Roma.ttf

> > Do you know where this font came from? It might help to remove it.
> > Lily also uses CenturySchoolbook, but this TTF obviously has some
> > problems.
>
> Same error here with XP (2.11.35); however the message mentions the
> following font instead of Tim's:
>
> c:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/CenturySchL-Roma.otf

> (not surprisingly, no error with the Linux version... :)
>
> Valentin

when did this start? was .34 ok?

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen