2008/1/10, Mats Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> When I try it here, I don't see any difference if I set ragged-right or
> not.
> Note that I have compiled LilyPond myself based on the latest version of
> the source code in GIT, so if it's a very recent bug you may not see it in
> your version.

I have to say I'm a little confused. I have added it as #554, but I
dont really see an obvious collision here (2.11.37). Sure, there seems
to be no white space between the rest and the accidental, but no
overlapping either.

Mats: your minimal example needs ragged-right to be set to true
indeed, otherwise the rest and the note are spread on the whole line
and there is no collision.

Cheers,
Valentin