Mats,

I thought by virtue of the fact that I was using jEdit with LilyPondTool, it
was already in UTF-8 encoding.  I looked throught the jEdit menus, and
couldn't find anything to find out which characters I had, or how to change
it.  How do I do that?

Also, should I upgrade to the latest Lily?  Or is 32 OK?

Gordon+

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert
Penetanguishene, ON