That works at first!

I tried a couple of definitions for the command:
\def\betweenLilyPondSystem#1{\\[10pt]} %% Very nice it avoids the eps to be
kind of squashed and leaves more space

and

\def\betweenLilyPondSystem#1{\textbf{\Large{//}}\\[10pt]} %% Still has to be
worked out though.

This is as close as I can get to a system separator, but it puts it after
every eps file, It is much better though. Now I only have to find a way for
the command to put it only after a number of systems have been inserted.

It seems to consider most of the header fields as different systems. So
after the composer field there's a system separator, etc.

This has been most helpful and will require some studying.

Thanks!

Daniel T.