Thanks a lot,
I was a bit afraid to ask this because it's not really a question about
lilypond.
To Kieren, the "final touch" is about the placement of some objects like
rests or harmonics : a few months ago I was working on "In the woods" by
Takemitsu (a piece for guitar) and the notation used for some harmonics was
really great ( the note played with the left hand without stem, the one
played with the right hand without stem and with a diamond head, the two
smaller and between brackets and the closest note from the heard pitch
normal with a little circle above)
So the problem is not to know how to change things but just to keep an
intelligible code.
I'll try Inkscape it seems great!
I've a second question : can we enable or disable whole engravers from some
contexts  with something like the \override command so that we don't have to
create new contexts with specific properties? Maybe I'll have to open a new
thread for that.
Thanks everybody.

2008/3/5, Valentin Villenave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 2008/3/5, Kieren MacMillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> >  If not, I second Chris's suggestion to avoid GIMP, in favour of a
> >  vector-based application.
>

> Inkscape is free and can directly open .ps files generated by LilyPond :)
>
> http://www.inkscape.org/
>
> Cheers,
> Valentin

se renseigner sur windows :