Hi,
  I want to add some verses above the score, like Tchaikovsky did in his The
Seasons. Even more, I don't add them at the beginning of a piece, but at the
beginning of a certain theme with or without pre line or page breaking. I know
liypond-book can do it, but there seems to be no way for me to do his. the
Latex is not for Windows, and Miktex website is blocked in China. I don't know
whetherthere are other softwares can do it. Texinfo is for Unix and Cygwin, and
my screen reader can't support cygwin or Uwin shell, and also, the lcommands I
entered will not be responsed. Sometimes I entered markups, but they are
limited to b follow a note or rest. If I use mutiple \score and insert
markupsamong them without page break, Lily seems to consider it as errors. How
can I do? Is there a software for pure Windows to work with Lilypond-book?

KInd Regrds
Haipeng