Thanks,
I think there must be something seriously wrong with my system! But since I
did export LILYPOND_GC_YIELD=10 (!!) I am able to run lilypond properly. But
does someone know, how I can get find the problem in my linx (sidux) system?
I've de- and reinstalled lilypond, but the problems are of the same kind.