Daniel Hulme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't know. I'm using 2.10.33 on Debian/sid, and I've just tested
> running one of my lilypond scores through psbook, psnup, and psbook |
> psnup, and I couldn't get any of them to not be viewable with gv.

I can reproduce this on Fedora 8.

AFAICS the problem is that LilyPond generates PostScript that may
include binary data (for fonts). Traditional tools like psnup and
friends are text-oriented and get hopelessy confused.

I get these binary font data for New Century Schoolbook and
Emmenthaler; the rate of success may depend on the actual fonts that
are used.

-- Johan