Op donderdag 8 januari 2009, schreef Nick Payne:
> I have a fermata over a double barline, notated with
>
> \bar "||" \mark\markup\small {\musicglyph #"scripts.ufermata"}
>
> This works fine except where the barline falls at the end of a line on the
> score, in which case the fermata is placed over the clef sign at the start
> of the next line. Is this a bug or something I am doing wrong?

\relative c' {
  c4 d e f
  \once \override Score.RehearsalMark
  #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible
  \bar "||" \mark\markup\small\musicglyph #"scripts.ufermata"
  \break % just a break to show the example
  c d e f
}
You could remove the \once if you want it everywhere.

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
Frescobaldi, LilyPond editor for KDE: http://www.frescobaldi.org/