> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Patrick McCarty <pnor...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I plan on fixing this in the future.  When you manage to install
> > LilyPond's .otf fonts on your system, see if the attached SVG file
> > renders correctly for you.  It renders decently in Firefox 3.
>
> I forgot to compress it.  This one should make it to the list.
>
> -Patrick

Not for me. Lilypond 2.12.2-1 SVG output does not render correctly on
Inkscape 0.46+ development version, Firefox 3 or Opera 9.6, and I have
installed the Emmentaler fonts in my Windows (XP SP2) fonts folder. The
closest to good output is with Inkscape but even there I get open-triangle
noteheads instead of normal noteheads and in the browsers the SVG
rendering is just terrible.

Tim Reeves