A couple of us had started a Wiki site for Lilypond called 'WikiLily' and we
collaborated on some Schubert songs. We found the MediaWiki versioning
system adequate for that. Alas, my company folded on short notice and the
site went with it.

However, I'm working on the site at home and hope to re-launch the site in
the near future. I've been studing the MediaWiki code and API and I have an
extension that allows tar archives of Lilypond projects to be uploaded; the
extension then converts the directory structure of the tar file into wiki
subpages. Same for zip files.

Anyway, I've been spending my 'sabbatical' (as I call it) working on this
kind of stuff and I hope to relaunch  by summer's end.

Cheers,
Mike