From: lilypond-user-bounces+nick.payne=internode.on....@gnu.org
[mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+nick.payne=internode.on....@gnu.org] On Behalf
Of Diosnel Herrnsdorf
Sent: Saturday, 18 April 2009 03:47
To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
Subject: Text Spanner misbehaving?

Howdy!

I'm working on a piece that calls for a custom text span (v2.12.1). After
setting up the following (I'm copying from the online manual):

\override TextSpanner #'(bound-details left text) = #"slargandosi poco a
poco"
\override TextSpanner #'(bound-details right text) = #" "

and applying the \startTextSpan and \stopTextSpan where I want them in the
score, I get what you see in the attached graph. Is the "left text" not
manageable?