(see previous post).  I found the Manual and the Notation Reference very
helpful.  I just have a couple of suggestions.

The Command Summary which is part of Notation Reference (Appendix C, Cheat
Sheet, page 545 ff.) could be extracted and made part of the short Guides.
Once I learned it was there, I found it in Notation Reference, printed it, and
have been adding notes to it as I go along.  Very helpful to have it all in one
place.  It would have been even more helpful if I had known about it sooner.

You could make these conventions explicit - I had to learn about them by trial
and error.

cis'4 is a valid command; cis4' is not.

c (d e f        %comment

g a)

causes an error, but

c(d e f

g a)           %measure 64

does not.  (the comment has to be outside of the paren.)

Thanks.

M.W.