Trevor Daniels wrote:
> Stubs are fine, but make them visible rather than commented out,
> perhaps followed by "TBC" (to be completed).  You could do this
> in the Turkish section too - I'm sure that's what Graham meant.

Sure.  In that case I just removed stuff because I was fairly sure I
wasn't myself going to be able to add that material.  I just don't have
sufficient knowledge of Turkish music (and it's not available online).

I'll try and get patches to you for this (hopefully no DOS line-endings)
soon, along with something to add the accidentals to the Turkish music
table.